- Perform change over
- Perform manual repairs when necessary
- Report issues to M1 that require assistance and assist M1 when required
- Weigh scale and triangle calibration.
- Perform set up and adjustments on equipment for optimal performance
- Complete PM’s and work orders on idle equipment
- Perform service calls and change overs as well as troubleshooting
- Keep record for downtime
- Cover the Machine operator position in case of absence
- Must follow Health and Safety rules and regulations and commits to ensuring a safe environment for all team members
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety, and Food Defense guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Shifts – Straight Shifts No Rotation
Days – Monday to Friday – 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Afternoons – Monday to Friday – 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Nights – Sunday to Thursday – 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
$18.00 to $22.00 – Depending on Experience
Must be able to stand for long periods, bend, crouch, kneel and work occasionally in awkward positions
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
Excellent manual dexterity
Must have steel toe boots, all other PPE is provided
Basic computer skills
Reliable and dependable
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Able to work effectively with tight deadlines
Excellent communication skills
These positions are immediately available. If you are interested in working with RDJ Bakeries, please apply today!
RDJ Bakeries is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of RDJ Bakeries to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons.
RDJ Bakeries welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Maintenance Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
Cambridge, ON (Preferred)