The HR rep will provide human resources and administrative support to the production team on:
* Night shift from 11 pm to 7 am.
The associate’s primary functions and responsibilities are as follows:
- Greet and welcome the new employees (operations) as soon as they arrive to the plant.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Administer the training program in your shift.
- Train the bake end operators based on the company training plan.
- Coordinate with the production, the maintenance, and the quality for the PR’s update.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties in your shift.
- Compile and update the modified duties for the production employees.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel attendance.
- Coordinate HR projects with the production supervisors (safety contest, employee of the month etc…).
- Report employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations to the HR manager.
- Facilitate the communicate with employees when necessary.
- Enforce safety rules in your shift.
- Report and investigate the workplace incident.
- Properly handle the WSIB policy in your shift.
- Manage the employees’ uniforms.
- Assign the lockers to the new employees.
- Manage the visual communication on the TV’s.
- Administer the time and attendance on ADP.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Must follow Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Must comply with the company policies and procedures.